Herbalife Ideal Healthy Breakfast
- Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix 550g can
- Herbalife Instant Herbal Beverage 50g
- Herbalife Aloe Concentrate 473ml
Your breakfast may appear healthy, but is it really giving you what your body needs in the morning?
A breakfast packed with the right nutritional mix helps you stay healthier so you can continue doing the things you enjoy.
Breakfast can be the most enjoyable, energising and versatile meal every day of the week
Your breakfast can affect the way you think, feel and act.
Whip up a Formula 1 Shake
The F1 shake is simple, delicious and easy-to-make. Packed with essential nutrients your body needs ,a tasty F1 shake can be whipped up in a matter of seconds and combines soy protein with plant-based carbohydrates, key vitamins, minerals and added botanicals and herbs. At around 220 kcal per serving, the F1 shake is a great breakfast option for healthy nutrition and weight management.
Revitalise with an Instant Herbal Tea
Do you start the day with a rich espresso, or a high calorie coffee? Too much caffeine, sugar
and cream can make you tired, irritable and more likely to gain weight. At just 6kcal, the
Instant Herbal Tea can be enjoyed hot or cold and guilt free throughout the day.
Quench your thirst with Herbal Aloe Concentrate
If you're feeling less than your best, your fluid intake may be the reason why. By livening
up drink time with this refreshing citrus or mango concentrate you may find it easier to
get the fluid your body needs to stay happy and hydrated. Herbal Aloe Concentrate is a
delicious alternative to sugary soft drinks.
- Balanced nutrition: Provides important vitamins and minerals to help you achieve your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA).
- Weight control: Science-based meal replacements like F1 shake, have been shown to be an effective way to help you control your weight, as part of a healthy active lifestyle.
- Protein: Rich in soy protein, F1 shakes help you build lean muscle mass, along with exercise.
- By increasing your percentage of lean muscle mass your metabolism is also increased meaning you'll burn more calories - even while you are sleeping!