Microbiotic Max is a powdered food supplement formulated with a combination of probiotics and prebiotic fibre, that work together in harmony to help support your nutrition goals.
This product is high in fibre and each serving contains 2 billion live bacteria from strains of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus helveticus.
- Delivers 2 billion live bacteria from strains of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus helveticus per serving
- High in fibre
- No sweeteners, colours or preservatives
- No need to be refrigerated
- Vanilla flavour
Add 1 sachet (2 g) to half of a glass of water (approx. 100 ml), stir until dissolved and enjoy.
Drink on its own or add to your favourite Formula 1 shake.
Please add after blending and use liquids at a temperature below 25°C to avoid affecting product efficacy.
Enjoy Microbiotic Max once a day.
Use this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
Sold in a box of 20 individual sachets
1. Sender R, Fuchs S, Milo R. Revised Estimates for the Number of Human and Bacteria Cells in the Body. PLoS Biol. 2016;14(8):e1002533.
2. Boland M. Human digestion--a processing perspective. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 May;96(7):2275-83. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7601. Epub 2016 Feb 5. PMID: 26711173.
3. Markowiak P, Śliżewska K. Effects of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics on Human Health. Nutrients. 2017;9(9).
4. Li C, Niu Z, Zou M, Liu S, Wang M, Gu X, Lu H, Tian H, Jha R. Probiotics, prebiotics, and synbiotics regulate the intestinal microbiota differentially and restore the relative abundance of specific gut microorganisms. J Dairy Sci. 2020 Jul;103(7):5816-5829.