Herbalifeline® Max is a food supplement rich in Omega-3 essential fatty-acids EPA and DHA, which contribute to the normal function of the heart as well as maintenance of normal blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels. DHA also contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision.
Studies have shown many western diets are very low in the long chain omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) (Simopoulos, 2002, 2011)*, which is why a supplement may be beneficial. Nutritionists’ advice is for people to consume between 2 and 3 servings of fish per week to achieve the recommended omega-3 intake (AHA, 2012)**.
Taking only 1 capsule of the Herbalifeline® Max will help to achieve the optimal level of 250 mg of DHA and EPA you need on a daily basis.
• 5 health benefits:
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart* (1 capsule)
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function** (1 capsule)
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision** (1 capsule)
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels*** (4 capsules)
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure**** (5 capsules)
• Fish oil is sustainably sourced and accredited by Friend of the Sea
• No fishy aftertaste thanks to essential oils from thyme and peppermint contained in the product
• All the ingredients of Herbalifeline® Max are encapsulated using a vegetarian gel capsule
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
**The beneficial effects are obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
***The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA.
****The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA
A supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined must not be exceeded.
Take one to five capsules daily.
Take 1, 4 or 5 capsules (depending on the benefits you want to achieve) with water.
Use preferably with meals spaced over the day
Herbalifeline® MAX is sold in boxes of 30 capsules.
Each capsule contains 375 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA omega-3 EFAs.
*Simopoulos, A. P. (2002). The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother, 56(8), 365-379.
Simopoulos, A. P. (2011). Importance of the omega-6/omega-3 balance in health and disease: evolutionary aspects of diet. World Rev Nutr Diet, 102, 10-21. doi: 10.1159/000327785
** AHA (2012). Fish 101. from Dallas, TX: American Heart Association